Thursday, September 11, 2008

Italian Pork Chops

As I begin to prep this for tonight's dinner, I figured I'd come share it here.

This is super easy -- just have to plan ahead because it's in the oven for about 1 1/2 hours.

~ 1 pound breakfast pork chops (thin sliced, boneless)
~ 4-5 potatoes, peeled and cubed (I'm a big potato fan, so others might like fewer
1 bottle Italian dressing (I use store brand fat free)

In a casserole dish, place the pork chops. Add the cubed potatoes on top. Pour the bottle of dressing over the mixture. Cook at 425 until potatoes are tender -- most of the dressing will be absorbed by then. (Takes about an hour and a half)

I serve it with a green salad and garlic bread.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I made this tonight, and it was SOOO good! Thanks for sharing all your really simple and great tasting recipes!